Sunday 14 September 2014

Media Consumption

Newspapers:
I don't read newspapers as often as I should read newspapers but when I see a newspaper on the train, I have a brief look at the headlines or any story i find particularly interesting. The newspaper I probably read the most often would be "The Metro". I tend to completely avoid the sports section as I don't have much interest in it.Sometimes I read newspapers that my brings home but I never buy it myself.

Magazines:
As I don't have any interest in magazines, I don't buy or read them.

Television:
Since the majority of television programmes can be found on the internet, I don't usually watch TV. Some shows such as "X Factor" and "Britain's Got Talent", I watch with my family on the weekend but my TV consumption is roughly about 4 hours a week.

Radio:
I don't usually listen to the radio. When I'm in the car, sometimes I listen to "Capital FM" but that is very seldom.

Cinema:
The most recent film that I have watched in the cinema was "What If". I dont visit the cinema often as the majority of films I watch are online. When I go to the cinema, I usually go with my friends and we normally decide together on what we watch.

Internet:
I access the internet everyday and spend a lot of my free time on the internet. I use the internet mainly to go on social networking sites such as Facebook to talk to my friends or other sites such as You Tube and Hotmail. I often watch several television programmes online as well. Sometimes,I use the internet to help me complete my homework as I can find lots of information that I need on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment